Welcome to the 2017-2018 Schooltime Matinee Series!
From history to music, science to dance, the Schauer Schooltime Matinees take learning from the classroom to the stage.
Each year, thousands of students attend productions at the Schauer Arts Center where they experience the best of professional theatre. We're continuing this 156-year tradition with a 2017-2018 Season of performances that will excite and engage both students and educators alike.
By bringing your students to a live performing arts experience, you are giving them the gift of experiential learning. Exposure to live theater ignites a child’s imagination in a unique way, opening the door to a greater understanding of the world and a life-long love of the arts. Each production presents opportunities for classroom discussion and lesson tie-ins that match the current Wisconsin Academic Standards. To learn more please view our Schooltime Matinee brochure.
• Click RESERVE SEATS
• Enter SCHOOLMAT in the pre-sale access code box and click ADD CODE to view our Schooltime Matinees
• Find your performance (double check the show time) and click BUY
• Select TOTAL number of seats needed (include teachers, aides, students, parents/chaperones, etc.) and add them to your shopping cart
• Enter grades attending and any special needs requests in Additional Comments
• Check out (even though there is no balance due) and CONFIRM your order
• Check your email for a confirmation (including your spam folder). If you did not receive an email confirmation within 5 minutes, please check to ensure you've completed the above steps.
Making reservations for more than one performance? Re-enter SCHOOLMAT in the pre-sale access code box and start again!
Once received by our office, your online reservation will be processed as an order, using the correct price based on the number of seats you requested. NOTE: Online reservations are not a guarantee of seats unless you receive an email confirmation.
Download an order form to email to Info@SchauerCenter.org or mail to 147 N. Rural Street, Hartford WI 53027.
For email reservations, the completed order form must be scanned and attached. If you are mailing your order, make a copy for your records before sending us the original. Email/Mail orders will be processed in the order they are received.
You will be asked to provide:
• Performance name, date, and time
• Grade level of students attending
• School name, address, phone number, contact person, and email address
• Total number of seats needed (please include teachers, aides, students, parents/chaperones, etc.)
• Special needs requests* (wheelchair seating, hearing devices or sign language interpretation**)
Phone orders are accepted Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.